What Is Listerine?
Listerine was named after joseph Lister in 1865, the man who was labelled the father of modern antiseptics.
Menthol, Camphorand thymol found in listerine has anti fungal and antiseptic properties.
It is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to treat nail infection without any difficulties because it is easy to apply.
It is commonly known as a treatment for cavities and gingivitis.
This is a guide on how to use listerine for toenail fungus.
Do you know that not all listerine are safe for you skin?
After reading this article you will be fully equipped to finally get rid of you toenail. Guaranteed! Check out the best listerine for toenail fungus now
How do you get rid of toenail fungus with Listerine?
The are three ways that you can use to treat nail fungal infection that I recommend when using listerine.
We start off with listerine foot soak for toenail fungus.
- Before any treatment starts you need to wash your feet with warm water and soap and dry them completely.
- Followed by cutting and filing your infected nail so that it will be easy for mouthwash to be absorbed by the nail.
How To Make Listerine Foot Soak Recipe?
Does soaking your feet in Listerine really work?
Take washing basin and fill it up with equal parts of water and amber listerine for toenail fungus.
- The solution should be enough to cover you foot.
- Deep your foot in for 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat the process daily until the new nail has fully grown.
Foot spa is a best alternative to home-made foot soak just follow the above instructions.
Instead of adding water to listerine, you can turbo charge the treatment by adding equal part of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
They also have anti fungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that will help you to get rid of nail infections quickly.
When adding apple cider vinegar try to get 100%, unfiltered and organic product to ensure you get the right level of acidity. buy listerine on amazon now
It shares step by step guide on how to treat infection naturally.
Second option is to take cotton ball, apply listerine on it, put it on the infected nail and use bandage to tighten it on the nail.
Allow it to be absorbed over night.
Do it everyday until the nail clears up.
The last option, which is the simplest, You apply listerine on the nail using a small brush or fill spray bottle with mouthwash, and after preparing the foot you spray directly on the nail.
Let it dry naturally before you wear your soaks.
There are many ways to kill fungal infection on the nail naturally at the comfort of your home. buy listerine on amazon now
Listerine Toenail Fungus Before And After
I hope pictures will speak louder than words, This is a picture of toenail after being treated with listerine.
What Are Listerine For Nail Fungus Side Effects?
No harsh side effects have been reported by previous users or any serious risks.
- Using listerine foot soak for some time can cause the foot to change color and take the color of the mouthwash you are using.
The effect is external, pain free, will not cause any harm and will disappear after some time.
- If you want to use the treatment on children please see pediatrician to get their opinion.
- It can only lead to serious complications to people with diabetes or any serious medical conditions.
What Are Listerine Toenail Fungus Cure Pros And Cons?
- It can be added to other anti fungal treatments without any adverse reactions
- Considered to be a cheapest alternative to over-the-counter, prescribed medications
- If you don’t use amber coloured mouthwash you are going to have your skin change to the colour of the mouthwash you are using.
Prevention measures for toenail fungus infection
- It is important to keep your feet clean and dry at all times because damp environments are suitable places for fungus to grow and multiply.
- Wear clean 100% cotton socks and change them whenever they are damp.
- Avoid walking barefoot on public places like swimming pools, showers and locker rooms.
To finally kill fungus on your foot you need to be persistent, dedicated and patient to apply the treatment for months before you could see the new nail that is fully grown.
- Severity of the infection will determine how fast the infection goes away.
- Combining mouthwash to other toenail fungus treatments will accelerate the healing process exponentially.
- Use mouthwash foot soak once a week, once you are healed, to prevent re-infection.
I once had toenail infection that took me long time to finally kill.
I had no time to soak my feet for 30 minutes because of my work constraints, so I was willing to spend money just to fix my nagging unsightly nail.
Option was to searched for a quicker treatment, and managed to get over-the-counter medicine that killed my fungus within a short space of time.
If you do not have 30 minutes to treat your nail daily I recommend that you click zetaclear review and learn how I cleared my nail again without showing any sign of ever being there before.