I got rid of my toenail fungus after treating the infection both internally and externally at the same time.
As someone who killed nail fungus and has been blogging about nail fungus for more than five years, I get asked all the time about how I cleared my nail fungal infection.
I have shared my treatment with many people and all of them who applied this method they came back to thank me for showing them the right way to eliminate nail fungus.
Continue reading if you want to learn more about what I told others to do in order to kill nail fungal infection for good.
Painful Toenail Fungus Journey
I have been working in the platinum mines for over 20 years and I have been struggling with stubborn nail infection for years.
This type of infection is common in the mines because we wear gumboots for the whole eight or twelve hours shift.
It was painful to spend so many hours wearing gumboots which aggravated the infection due to warm and moist environment underground and inside the boots which is also dark inside.
I used to wear bigger size because I did not want the boots to press my infected nails due to pain but it was difficult to walk wearing big sized boots and I used to trip and fall.
Toenail fungus made my life miserable at that time.
Many people had given up the fight against nail fungus because they believed it could not be treated and there were those who got rid of it but few months later the infection would appear again.
How I Discovered This Treatment
Out of frustration I decided to bombard this infection with different treatments for nail fungus that I had in my cupboard at that time.
I had already bought many treatments and I would use the remedy only for a month and if I didn’t see any improvement on the appearance of the nail I would stop using it and try another one and another one and that habit did not stop.
I had different anti-fungal remedies like organic essential oils, foot soaks, topical treatments.
Because of many treatments I had, I started treating my infection four to six times daily depending on the time available
on that day.
I also started treating the infection from inside by detoxing the liver, taking good probiotics and slight change on my diet.
About a month following this regimen I noticed new nail growing without fungus at the back and it took about 25 weeks to replace the old fungal nail.
My old ugly infected nails did not restore to natural nails rather they were replaced by new healthy fungus-free nails.
I started sharing my results with colleagues, friends, family including strangers and the feedback I got from them after they applied my recommendation made me learn few things.
Here Is what I learned:
- Medications that take long time to work are not the medication fault but due to the non adherence of the user.
- Certain treatments were working for majority of the people and others were just working for few people.
- Bombarding the infection with different effective treatments four to six times a day kills nail fungus.
- Killing nail fungus is a two-pronged approach, both internally and externally.
- Once the nail is discolored, dry and cracked it will never return to it’s original color but the new fungus-free nail
will replace the infected one. It takes a minimum of 6 months for toenail to replace the old one and 3 months for fingernail to regrow.
I decided to start a blog and share this information with the world and this article you are reading now is one of many that I wrote to share what is working today for nail fungus.
How The Treatment Works?
Since you do not know what caused your nail fungal infection, a holistic approach helps to finally get rid of nail infection and this includes both internal and external treatment.
- Detox your liver and take a good probiotic.
- File your infected nail as deep as you can and cut your nail as back as you can.
- Soak your nails four to six times a day and apply any effective anti-fungal topical treatments after foot soak. Do not forget to use different foot soak and topical treatment during each treatment.
This approach works because you do not know which medication your body responds to so one of this treatment will help you.
What Are The Benefits Of Using This Treatment?
- It works for many people who struggled for many years to kill their infection.
- It gets rid of nail fungus for good. Never comes back.
- It works for minor and severe nail fungal infection.
What Are The Side Effects Of This Treatment?
- For super sensitive skin you need to reduce number of treatments.
- Do not use any medication you are allergic to. Avoid at all costs.